Make Links Open In A New Window

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bachelorette is still on?


Oh, Bachelor friends, did you even notice that I stopped writing recaps of the Bachelorette with Andi on Tuesdays? 

I stopped watching it.

For no good reason, really. There is no soapbox here and no change of heart. I was out of town for three Mondays and I don't have a DVR. So, I considered watching it on hulu or even (horror!) spending one dollar on Amazon to watch it for the few hours I was home every week. It didn't seem all that important. Then I was behind. And then I realized that I didn't care about Andi or her suitors.

What has happened to me? Where are my priorities?

Who knows. But I don't want to give four hours and four dollars to catch up on something that I feel lukewarm about. Or is it five by now?

Which makes me wonder: will I have any connection to the next Bachelor? Will he be someone from this season and I won't care about his "journey"? Am I a Bachelor apostate because I haven't been constant and dedicated? Is this the end for me?

Are you still watching? Am I missing out? Fill me in, Bachelor friends.

a

2 wise comments:

jfbast said...

you're missing as much as anyone ever was. come back, our prodigal son! it's free on hulu.

Amanda said...

NOthing missed!! Same old thing she cries they all comfort her they all LOVE her and she cant say the words, they all eat out and look like they just walked out of a magazine. They laugh they cry they cant stand Nick but hey he means everything he says he knows he will end up with her. BLAH BLAH BLAH