Make Links Open In A New Window

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I am buying at Trader Joe's (three)

First, to those of you suggesting I try the dark chocolate caramels from Trader Joe's: DARN YOU! I tried them. Why didn't you warn me? They were as delicious as you suggested and they are now gone. I've got a swimsuit vacation coming up and those did not help. Thank you, you vixens!

You probably already know this, but if there is something you don't like at Trader Joe's, you can return it (without a receipt, even) and they will give you a store credit refund. Last month I brought back two boxes of peanut butter caramel truffles that nobody liked, one of which was half eaten, and an opened box of dog biscuits that Bowie didn't seem to like. No questions, just a full refund. Try away.


This face wash with tea tree oil is not for the weak and sensitive. It is strong stuff. If it gets in your eyes, you are toast. But it works better than anything else I have ever tried. One squirt is all you need, so it lasts a long time, too.

I only wash my face once a day and, being the desert dweller that I am, put on a ridiculous amount of face lotion. My face has had nary an adult pimple for months. Just a year or two ago when I started to use this face wash, I was guaranteed a few pimples every month. I kind of miss them. (not really... I've got kids now!)
 
one is almost gone, so I am prepared. Except that last bit is lasting longer than expected.

Check it out. And if you hate it and can't keep it out of your eyes, return it. Easy peasy!

 

1 wise comments:

jen said...

I'm a vixen now, huh?

I'll have to tell Brad. Yes? Sess.