Make Links Open In A New Window

Friday, January 24, 2014

music to my ears (1-24-14)

There is this radio station in Salt Lake City that I cannot figure out for the life of me. Just yesterday they had The Killers, the N'Sync, followed by NIN, Ellie Goulding and then some new age alt pop I've never heard... but really liked. It's crazy, just like I like it.

And, yes, I listen to the radio in my car. No fancy satellite radio for this girl.

This radio station occasionally has DJs talking in between song. I swear they are all stoned. And that their microphones are from the 1970s. It's horrible, but amusing. It gets horrible reception, too, anywhere but near my house. It is baffling to me.

The music is killer, though. It is my favorite station. 96.7 FM

Anyone know anything about it? Kills me.

Check out this 96.7-like song: 

Man Man - "Head On (Hold On to Your Heart)"


Bon week-end, mes amis.

a

1 wise comments:

Sue said...

I almost always like your musical tips. This one included.

=)