Make Links Open In A New Window

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day!

photo
Happy Pi Day, everyone!

March 14. (3.14)

What? I celebrate all holidays: Christian, Catholic, Jewish, American, French, Mexican, Irish, and even Nerd. I feel the least amount of guilt with the Nerd Holidays. Except maybe I feel a bit of guilt that I am not nerdy enough. I mean, can anyone really ever be nerdy enough?

What do you do on Pi Day?

You eat pie, of course. Chicken Pot Pie for dinner with pie for dessert. Maybe even a pie game. And try to say "pi" and "3.14159" as often as you can. For the truly nerdy, try to memorize even MORE numbers of pi (go here if you're interested). Also, watch movies about pi.



See? So much fun.


PI YI!

a

4 wise comments:

Sue said...

I think I could get behind the chicken pot pie for dinner. Comfort food! And the pie for dessert works for me, too.

Not so much the rest...

;)

Pam said...

How did you even know this?

Laraine Eddington said...

Don't forget about retreading "the life of pi"

Annie said...

Im totally digging you're take on holidays. You probably already know this but April is National Humor Month! Oh how I hope you have some ideas in the works!