Make Links Open In A New Window

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

holiday decor, as promised


I am not a photographer. I do not use a fancy camera--just a sweet li'l point-and-shoot my husband bought a couple of years ago. I don't even edit my photos. And you'd think now that my husband works for a company with the raddest photo-editing software in the business that I'd use it and blow ya'all away. But I don't.

So, take it or leave it, these are my pictures of a few decorated spaces in my Christmas home. And of course I took them at night when glares and glittering lights become photo-obnoxious. Oh well. I still think it's pretty. And cheery. And jolly.


I'm debating whether or not to finish unpacking the three remaining boxes of decor or being content with THIS year's product. I'm leaning more for the latter. Especially since tomorrow I will be (hopefully) bringing another child into this world. He'll think it's awesome just the way it is.

And it is.


a

3 wise comments:

Pam said...

It all looks terrific. And to think that you did it just a few days before Ari is born!!

Amanda said...

Who is Ari? Looks great Anna,cant wait till tomorrow! Luv u!

Anne said...

The decor looks awesome and I hope everything goes great with the baby! Can't wait for news!