I'm not above bragging.
I firmly believe in it, actually.
And my morning shakes are so fantastic, I can't keep them to myself any longer. You could call them smoothies, but that sounds so not as delicious to the younger constituency than SHAKES. FOR BREAKFAST!
Voila, I share.
Place in blender:
- frozen BANANA
- about 1 tsp. of all natural PEANUT BUTTER (meaning, made only from peanuts)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup frozen BERRIES (I like the Costco 3 berry bag)
- scoop of CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER (or Ovaltine, if you're in a pinch)
- scoop of ground FLAX SEED (optional)
- MILK (or SOYMILK) just until covering above ingredients
You won't like it...
you'll love it!