Make Links Open In A New Window

Monday, October 27, 2008

Witches Night Out

Sommer and I were able to check out Gardner Village's Witches Night Out this last Friday. It was definitely something to behold. There were THOUSANDS of women and girls (and the occasional man or child) dressed to the nines in their witchy-finest.


We perused the sales in the stores, took some photos, danced with other witches and waited patiently to win a prize (but never did), and booked it out of there before midnight to grab some hot chocolate. Alas, it was a great time and we are gearing up for next year where we will dress even witchier, cackle even louder, and WIN something awesome!

Thanks, Sommer!

Some random, crazy witches!

Next year, I will win, or I will GET YOU, my pretties!

4 wise comments:

Anne said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the last picture- complete with black nail polish!

terese said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

amy said...

What in the world? I see there are plenty more people like you who love Halloween.

Angela Henrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.